Friday, February 24, 2017

Faring to France on a Shoe: Out now!

So here it is! At long last. Well, it seems like that to me, because although it only took me two months to write it, it's taken me another three months to edit it, have it proofread, edit it again, proofread it again, etc etc. Then the last nightmare was formatting, which try as I might, I can never get to be consistent on every device.

But enough of my moaning. I have finally delivered the baby. Many many thanks to my beta and proofreaders (you all know who you are), and I just hope the end result is worthy of all your wonderful efforts and attention. Special gratitude too to Koos, who produced this lovely cover for me. I am so pleased with it, I can't stop looking at it.

I'm trying something new here that I've just found on Amazon. It seems if you click on the appropriate button, you can go straight to a sample of the book, or even buy it, so let's see if it works!

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Val ... it all works, clicked and the sample was there, clicked again straight into my Kindle account, click again and it's mine to read! Looking forward to that. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Carol! Thanks a million. This is a very neat widget, I must say! I never knew it existed before, but I'm impressed! Have a lovely weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Val, and what a system. I too have clicked and downloaded to my Kindle. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Patricia! I put it on because I thought it would be a handy way to read a sample without going to Amazon separately. It seems it works very well :D Bless you!

      Delete
  3. I have just ordered my copy, can't wait for it to arrive xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you, Fran! Thank you so much! I really hope you enjoy it... xxx

      Delete
  4. Yes the button worked Val and I've got it :) From lucinda as the button won't let me put in my wordpress name, or I've forgotten it or something. :( So anonymous here I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where would I be without you, Lucinda? Whatever mood I'm in, you make me laugh :)

      Delete