Thursday, July 28, 2016

Terry Tyler: #AugustReviews ~ because every little helps :)

This is a great initiative by a writer/reviewer group I know. It's aim is to encourage readers to write reviews, so to kickstart the habit, follow the link and read Terry Tyler's post below and see if you can join in.

Terry Tyler: #AugustReviews ~ because every little helps :): August 2016 is Write An Amazon Review Month!   O n Monday 25th July, book blogger Rosie Amber wrote  this post encouraging readers and w...

By the way, I have read 11 books in the last six weeks, and I've written a short review for nearly all of them (those I haven't already have hundreds of reviews, e.g. john Le Carré). I always hope it helps the authors as much as getting a new review helps me!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this site and putting up some reviews, I will pop over there now. I need to refresh my reading list xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you too, Fran! You are always so supportive, lovely you! Xxx

      Delete
  2. It is always nice to get a review, and I find them useful when buying too. I haven't been reading quite as much in the last few weeks as earlier in the year, think I've been a bit more interested in politics than usual recently! :-\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I can understand, Jenny!

      Delete
  3. This is quite the wrong time of the year to find me reading books, for that is something I do during the dark nights winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Mel, I still read a lot...even in summer. It's my favourite form of relaxation!

      Delete